Looking for a great place to take your furry friend for a walk? Look no further than the Clayton Heights Off-Leash Dog Park! This park is a haven for dogs of all shapes and sizes, and offers plenty of space for them to run, walk or play. In addition, the park is well-maintained and offers beautiful views of the surrounding area. So if you’re looking for a great spot to let your pup run wild, head on over to Clayton Heights!
Great Place for Dogs and Owners
This large park offers a perfect spot for dog owners and furry friends. Owners can relax on one of the many benches or picnic tables while their dogs burn off some energy. The park is completely fenced in, making it easy to keep an eye on your furry friend while taking time to relax.
- Water fountain (great for cooling off in).
- Obstacles such as a bridge, pond, and bushes
- Shaded areas for owners
- Paved perimeter paths
Tips for First-time Visitors
- Take charge. Use commands that your dog recognizes.
- Pause before you enter. Enter the first gate with your dog on a leash, then pause to look around.
- Clean up after your dog. Pay attention when your dog has pooped so you can scoop.
- Read the signals. You need to be able to read canine behavior and be respectful of other dogs’ sizes.
- Be careful with food and treats. Bringing food to the park can trigger food-aggression in other dogs. Also, other dogs at the park may be allergic.
Why Visit Clayton Heights’ Dog Park?
There are plenty of reasons to visit Clayton Heights’ dog park! Not only is it a great place for your furry friend to get some exercise, but it’s also a fun place to socialize and meet other pet-owners. The park is open from dawn until dusk, making it the perfect spot for an early morning or evening walk.
If you have any questions about the Clayton or Cloverdale area or finding your perfect Clayton heights homes, get in touch.